A Ticket For Sunday

Claret97

Not lies...half an hour in the car that's all mate! Get my grandad his ticket then go and visit my gran whilst he goes to the football...have a Sunday roast at theirs then head home, if no one is willing to help me out that's fine! I'm not trying to noise anyway up, just trying to sort out a family member

Not lies...half an hour in the car that's all mate! Get my grandad his ticket then go and visit my gran whilst he goes to the football...have a Sunday roast at theirs then head home, if no one is willing to help me out that's fine! I'm not trying to noise anyway up, just trying to sort out a family member

Fair play...

I'll save you the trip, just get your grampa to meet me at the ground? Good chance we will have a spare in our group anyway.

I'm going to visit anyway but it's your call! Where's the best place to meet, I will probably be there to walk him to the ground and that...or if it's easiest I could do a bank transfer if you could post...as I say your the seller it's entirley up to yourself?

Claret97, maybe I'm gullible, but im starting to believe you.

Just a few points though, if your grampa is a 'well fan, surely he's been to one of the 2 cup finals, 5 semi finals or 10 european home games in recent history?

If he was at any of those, he'll be on the database, and can get a ticket or get someone to go on his behalf (I'm sure the ticket office people wouldn't mind an 84 year old sending a family member).

I would also add, if he is quite old frail and hasn't been to a ticketed game in the last 20 years, I'd suggest this isn't the one to start, safer if he watches this one in the house. The atmosphere will be poisonous, and there's a pretty high chance of some aggro. A lot of Ranfers fans have managed to get tickets amongst the motherwell fans particularly in the main stand, and we all know they struggle to behave.

:ok:

Ok graham ah thanks for your help mate but he just wouldn't be able to stand for that length of time, it just wouldn't work. If you here of any in the main stand or where people sit for the majority of the game that would be ideal

He has definitely been to some games in the last 10 years...pretty sure the last one was Celtic in the Scottish Cup final...I think, don't quote me on that! I'm not entirely sure how he went about getting tickets, not much help I know