A Ticket For Sunday

Claret97

Hi,

Knew to this so sorry if I shouldn't have started a new topic but I couldn't see another one. I am posting on behalf of an older family member, who is looking for a ticket for Sunday, in the south lower I think. I tried phoning up but the girl said you need to be a season ticket holder or on the database, sadly i am not! Just wondering if anyone could sort my grandad out with a ticket, would really apprecite it, cheers.

Hi,

Knew to this so sorry if I shouldn't have started a new topic but I couldn't see another one. I am posting on behalf of an older family member, who is looking for a ticket for Sunday, in the south lower I think. I tried phoning up but the girl said you need to be a season ticket holder or on the database, sadly i am not! Just wondering if anyone could sort my grandad out with a ticket, would really apprecite it, cheers.

Lol I'll crack the jokes. Ibrox sells tickets for the South lower

Is this for real?

Claret97 - you're a new member, just registered prior to one of the biggest games of this or any other season at a time when Rangers fans are desperately trying to usurp any safeguards MFC have in place to stop said fans obtaining tickets for home areas and you expect one of us to get you tickets. Unless you are known personally to one of the other posters I think you're onto plums.

My comment was purely tongue in cheek.

Is this for real?

Claret97 - you're a new member, just registered prior to one of the biggest games of this or any other season at a time when Rangers fans are desperately trying to usurp any safeguards MFC have in place to stop said fans obtaining tickets for home areas and you expect one of us to get you tickets. Unless you are known personally to one of the other posters I think you're onto plums.

My comment was purely tongue in cheek.

Some folk must think our heads button up the back or something lol.

Sorry Mitch, when I go on your profile there doesn't seem to be an option to private message you?

Any ideas?

The password to unlock the PM facility is "ZOMBIE2012". You don't need to enter it anywhere, you just need to post it up on a thread like this one.
  • Like 5

I don't have any motherwell tops, personally I have absolutely no interest in football what so ever however I would be willing to meet you outside the ground on match day for the ticket? I've got nothing to hide

Livingston postcode, Definite smell of shite...but full marks for trying