Club Badge On Cooper

Geedub

Anyone seen the giant club badge at the back of the Cooper put up yesterday?

How it should look on the left and how it actually looks on the right. It looks terrible.

21o670j.jpg

As the one who normally moans about poorly or just plain wrong graphics I look forward to seeing it. You would like to think if we were going to get any graphic right it would be the club badge. A club should always present a professional corporate image on and off the park and if it is as bad as you say it is, it will surely be fixed asap.

• Like 1

As the one who normally moans about poorly or just plain wrong graphics I look forward to seeing it. You would like to think if we were going to get any graphic right it would be the club badge. A club should always present a professional corporate image on and off the park and if it is as bad as you say it is, it will surely be fixed asap.

I'm a bit OCD about stuff like this and it really does look daft. Motorpoint logo that went up along with it is spot on though :rolleyes:

I'm a bit OCD about stuff like this and it really does look daft. Motorpoint logo that went up along with it is spot on though :rolleyes:

I will be very surprised if they don’t fix this, stretching a club badge or any corporate logo is just wrong.

the badge has never been the same since badgegate :ph34r:

47b140fe.jpg

Classic pre match shenanigans. :biggrin:

• Like 1