Sad News

jim64

Hi all,

Just a post to let anyone who i may not have managed to get know about the death of my father Andy Allan on Thursday 19th February. He took me to the games aged 18 months (45 Now) and i enjoyed the highs and lows with him over the many seasons that followed. He travelled all over particularly during Texaco cup era and often reminisced about the great Ancell babes. We continued to sit where we used to stand in what is now the Davie Cooper stand, I will continue to watch with my son from this stand and hope that in some small way he and his father before him will continue to watch as their passion for Motherwell F.C still burns deeply inside me.

Jim64

Jim i am so sorry for your loss, I feel it to mate, with all the traveling we did with Andy your grandfather my dad and yourself in the 70s and 80s, I will try and get to the funeral on thursday , My dad (Sandy) will be there as he was down to see your Uncle Norrie ,

RIP Andy you were a gentleman and a true motherwell supporter.

davy bain

Ah im sorry to hear that mate. I go to the football home and away with my mum and have done for 15 seasons now. I can't imagine what it would be like to go without her, so it's great to hear that you will be carrying on with your own son so that he will go on to have the same great memories as you do with your own father and following the club.