Dundee V Motherwell Sat 3 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I cant accept that these players have downed tools so to speak and it doesn't matter who the manager is.I still believe we have decent quality at our club that with a proper experienced and respected man in charge we can get back to a decent level. We do have crap players too mind you that have to be punted. Josh Law, Grimshaw, Marvin Johnson, Connor Ripley, Jack Leitch, Joe Chalmers, David Clarkson should all be punted at the first opportunity when the new man comes in. These players can and might get us relegated.

Against who ? The temp manager or a clueless team of eleven individuals who look as if they don't even like playing together . Pathetic.

When Marv robbed Moult in the box and put it out I wondered if there was a bit of this about it. Moult's reaction was one of dejection.

Moult at left midfield???? Really?

I wasn't there yesterday so I don't know what the formation was but Moult has played there before as part of a front three. Against Accies the three front players were swapping positions all game which meant Moult played out on the left for quite a bit of the game. It's not a new thing.

I had given up paying to watch us away before Hamilton, like a fair few, dare I say it, it might have been done before, I'd be interested to hear how it worked from someone who watched him play there? it delivered nothing yesterday

Not able to make the game yesterday. How was Grimshaw's off the ball (tackling, covering, blocking, closing down) contribution? I thought that these qualities were why he was signed on loan.

I'd like to watch it back to judge him properly Dave, ive not been impressed but equally, not written him off, he was caught in possession a few times yesterday, so still needs to get up to speed, Dundee were no great shakes the three of ours should've bossed it

Pearo? A very odd comment from you Iain, but I don't doubt it was right. One of Pearo's great strengths has always been his box to box ability - tackling at the back, running upfield with the ball and supporting his strikers, so it seems surprising that he wasn't doing this. Sounds like either he wasn't fit or as you say he was holding back on instructions. Incidentally he's well capable of playing wide left - maybe his best position?

yeah he looked fine last week, no idea what the change was, I'd say we had him and Las in wrong roles, but Las stood out for ground covered, Pearo just seemed restricted?

Marvin Johnson is struggling with an injury and hardly trained last week leaving us with only Dom Thomas, who is inexperienced and possibly needs a little protection and Chalmers is having to cover for Hammell so we are short of left sided players right now.

I'm sure if everything was fine and dandy Moult wouldn't be playing there.

Thomas wasnt even on the bench, if Johnson was injured but available why make him work off balance? Pearo is left sided, but again who knows

Its clear everything is not fine - so even more frustrating that two players out of position instead of one is even more strange

Surprised there hasn't been more if a backlash to that performance yesterday.

Is the fan base now so apathetic to the garbage we've been subjected to continually for over a year that we've just been battered into submission?

Pretty much this with a bit less drama.

I'd also add that , the belief would seem be that Craigan will not be the answer, so no one is bothered that it was another fail

I cant accept that these players have downed tools so to speak and it doesn't matter who the manager is.I still believe we have decent quality at our club that with a proper experienced and respected man in charge we can get back to a decent level. We do have crap players too mind you that have to be punted. Josh Law, Grimshaw, Marvin Johnson, Connor Ripley, Jack Leitch, Joe Chalmers, David Clarkson should all be punted at the first opportunity when the new man comes in. These players can and might get us relegated.

Wasn't at the game on Saturday and if the "highlights" were anything to go by I didn't miss much.

The goals we conceded were terrible! We are atrocious at dealing with set pieces and yet again poor at dealing with balls coming into the box, we're second to absolutely every loose ball! Until we get a manager in that can organise us, change the attitude of the players and make us difficult to break down we are going to struggle. Can't see what we are trying to do with the different formations and changing personnel every week either? We just end up lacking any kind of stability & coherency and just adds to the confusion!

Another thing I noticed was the away end looked empty, anyone know how many we took up?