gary_411

AS Nancy vs Motherwell  

87 members have voted

1. 1. if we played them with the current starting XI

• we'd win, easy
    • we might scrape a win
    • it'd be tight, but we'd still lose
    • we'd get horsed.

Given our recent form and results, compared to how pish we were playin at the beginning of the season, i was just wonderin how folk think we might fare against Nancy if we played them just now?

With our defence lookin a bit more solid (especially at set-pieces) it would maybe be more of a game and with Klimpl it'd be a different story all together. :O

Thoughts?

PS try to ignore the fact that our pitch would probably play a part.

The team you were really looking to take on Nancy would have been the one from December 2007 when our attacking play was perahps at its most creative and potent.

That Motherwell team in the form they were would have been our best chance of beating them I think.

Sadly for a variety of reasons we've never quite returned to such levels. You live in hope that we'll get back there but we are a different team now in many respects.

playing sutton rather than porter is the single worst decision mcghee will ever make at motherwell. porter had started to show a wee bit of form before the away tie and big sutton can barely run, never mind hold the ball up.

allowing fat boab to wander around and not mark anyone didn't make much sense to me either.