• West Fletcher
    • Stephen Pearson
    • Louis Moult
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Scott McDonald
    • Theo Robinson
    • Null Vote

Grimshaw.

Just done his job quietly and effectively, superb engine in the middle and was snuffing out attack after attack all afternoon and was always available to take the ball into feet and rarely wasted possession.

Law, Kennedy, McManus and Johnson all deserve mentions, however there were no real failures today. Everyone played their part and put in a good shift.

What about joe chalmers

Thought Chalmers over the 90 mins was a success. A solid 7/10 for me. Tackle at the end was a great one and wasnt caught out of position too much at all. Played well moving forward and rarely lost the ball when doing so.

He isn't the type of player to really go to ground for a tackle and lacks a bit of pace. So, he probably cant gamble as much as we would maybe like for a full back.

Josh Law for me. Kept his winger quiet, blocked several crosses and held the line well. Add in supported his own winger a few times. For me this was his best game in a Motherwell shirt, maybe other than the Stjarnan home game.

Johnson was a close second but as I said in the match thread some poor decision making at the end of promising runs and bursts and that knocked a point off.

Nobody less than a solid 6 or 7 out of 10 though and if you do that every week you'll have a good season.