Alan Burrows, What's The Deal?

ankles

The problem is he was the cheap easy option. No experience doing the job, just right place right time. Yes he's a Motherwell fan and probably bleeds claret and Amber, but that isn't a quality for a job. Lasley is Motherwell to the core, would everyone be happy if he had become manager because he was the cheap option and in the right place at the right time? Someone with no managerial experience? Burrows always offered a dream job and went with the heart, but the head should have told him he was way out his depth!

Cheap option? Please do enlighten us on his salary and how it compares to what other candidates would have demanded.

No experience doing the job? Please enlighten us on what his job is and how it compares to his previous employment. (I'll give you a clue...his job history doesnt start with media officer at MFC). He may well have binned his Hilton badge that had the word manager on it, but I can assure you he did more than take the fucking bins out. He's got Bill Clinton stories that most definitely supercede looking after Tom Hateley's whiney moaney face.

No managerial experience? See above.

Out his depth? Again please clarify for us all what his experience is, and what his job description is, to display such a disparity. None of us have a fucking clue as to either of those, so if you can let us know that would be helpful in clearing a lot of this shit up.

I'll tell you one thing for certain, he's got more MFC-related silverware in his house than any player or manager connected with the club can offer, and all awarded by industry people, so he's clearly been doing something right.

• Like 11