Late Winners

gdalli10

I remember a game against Dunfermline; we were 2-1 down and absolutely pumping them but couldn't get the equaliser. Up steps Corrigan for a header in the last minute/injury time. I remember Craigan had a go from 25+ yards and skimmed the crossbar... the wtf? moment still lives on with me.

I know I am diverging from the thread a bit. Few things I noticed from these highlights.

The pace of the game was brilliant, everyone wanting to play at real pace, not some of the walking shit we see today.

Tommy Coyne was superb. You forget how good a player that guy was, in today's day and age he would be worth an utter fortune.

• Like 1

The pace of the game was brilliant, everyone wanting to play at real pace, not some of the walking shit we see today.

I enjoyed that. The least entertaining team I have ever seen was the Spanish team that won the WC. Technically magnificent. However they won every game 1-0 and passed teams into a coma.