2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

Every taxi I get in, they moan about no one wanting taxis. I don't care what folks say. ye don't make 1200 quid a week driving a taxi

It would make you wonder why people do it part time or at weekends.

If you were lifting a wage like that you'd br full time, no?

Just googled and we are due 1% of the total fee (0.5% for each of his two seasons).

So if it is £12m we would get £120,000.

If a professional moves during the course of a contract, 5% of any
compensation, not including training compensation paid to his former
club, shall be deducted from the total amount of this compensation
and distributed by the new club as a solidarity contribution to the
club(s) involved in his training and education over the years. This
solidarity contribution refl
ects the number of years (calculated
pro
rata
if less than one year) he was registered with the relevant club(s)
between the seasons of his 12
th
and 23
rd
birthdays, as follows

The new club shall pay the solidarity contribution to the training
club(s) pursuant to the above provisions no later than 30 days after the
player’s registration or, in case of contingent payments, 30 days after
the date of such payments.

No way taxi drivers are pulling that kind of dosh.

Rubbish - I know a dozen that are on that kind of money - go try to buy a general hire plate, £40 - £50,000 it will cost you.

People ain't investing that to earn £500 a week.

Ya'll are just not reading and understanding what has been written.

Which is kinda entertaining and normal - I bet some of you are jumping into taxis and pumping the drivers for info now.

Hilarious.

Rubbish - I know a dozen that are on that kind of money - go try to buy a general hire plate, £40 - £50,000 it will cost you.

Which is kinda entertaining and normal - I bet some of you are jumping into taxis and pumping the drivers for info now.

Hilarious.

I know one who takes in £1000 off a Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Motherwell. It is worth noting that it is not profit, some have to pay radio money, halfers to car owner etc. £50k takings a year is easily achievable - profit less so

• Like 2

I know one who takes in £1000 off a Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Motherwell. It is worth noting that it is not profit, some have to pay radio money, halfers to car owner etc. £50k takings a year is easily achievable - profit less so

Exactly. It's like when my company bills my time to a client. If I got that money in my pocket, I'd retire. Unfortunately there are those pesky overheads like tax, insurance, heat, light, internet, phones, holidays, training etc. that also have to be paid - not to mention the time when I'm not working for a client.

Would be great if turnover = profit.

Hilarious.

Dead funny.

You spout shite, I question it, turns out you are talking shite after a little research.

• Like 1

Dead funny.

You spout shite, I question it, turns out you are talking shite after a little research.

You've just read a post by another member saying he knows a driver that takes £1000 in three days. There's seven days in a week, work it out - three days to cover the outgoings - three days to earn the coin.

I started in the taxi trade in 1988, I don't need some internet clown telling me how much general hire owner operators earn.

It is you, sir, that's talking shite. Usual small minded idiot that can't handle the truth.

You've just read a post by another member saying he knows a driver that takes £1000 in three days. There's seven days in a week, work it out - three days to cover the outgoings - three days to earn the coin.

I started in the taxi trade in 1988, I don't need some internet clown telling me how much general hire owner operators earn.

It is you, sir, that's talking shite. Usual small minded idiot that can't handle the truth.

Are there 2 weekends in a week now? Next door neighbour is a taxi owner operator, says he can make close to that much only if he hammers it. His reckoning was £1000, £200 a week short.

Just googled and we are due 1% of the total fee (0.5% for each of his two seasons).

So if it is £12m we would get £120,000.

I thought the whole development fee stopped once players reached 23.

He spent most of his development with Rangers but, of course, that would be the old Rangers that went into liquidation.