Les Hutchison

Shire Greats

She's from up my way, I saw a few people thanking Motherwell FC for the £10,000 donation. Is that seperate from Hutchison's donation, or the same one? Regardless, very generous.

Edit, Al B, iirc you bet me at the start of the season David Clarkson would get more than 5 goals, and I said he wouldn't. This can be the charity you stick your tenner to!

• Like 2

She's from up my way, I saw a few people thanking Motherwell FC for the £10,000 donation. Is that seperate from Hutchison's donation, or the same one? Regardless, very generous.

Edit, Al B, iirc you bet me at the start of the season David Clarkson would get more than 5 goals, and I said he wouldn't. This can be the charity you stick your tenner to!

donation made by les on behalf of the youth cup winning team, as i read it

If that's your choice mate, then so be it! Any idea how to donate?

I had heard the same but don't want to post anything due to it not being widely known. This is why the club ownership suddenly changed from a 5 year plan to immediately.

Its widely known now , on here anyway .I take it, it is the bastard which is cancer ? Only a guess mind you as Les has had it before .Wish the guy all the best .