Sort The Defense And Stop Bringing In English League Dross.

stonehouse well

Lets start with No 2 Dick Tait. I have been at the first 3 games (missed Stranraer) I have not witnessed a tackle from him yet, May be he managed one at Stranraer but in the highlights all i got was his continued horrendous positioning. So if anyone has proof of a tackle I want to see. OK at going forward but that's it.

McManus - what can you say - probably the biggest fraud Scottish football has had in years. Needs cover from the other guys, cant pass and always heads the ball straight in to the opposition midfeild.

ANSWER- This is what angers me the most. We have better in the under 20's.

STOP CONSTANTLY BRINGING IN ENGLISH LEAGUE DROSS AND DEVELOP OUR OWN PLAYERS. LOOK AT CADDEN AFTER A DECENT RUN IN THE TEAM.

True - The only problem is were are in the top league - with better standard of players - whats the stats on that so far?

We haven't played a league game yet, so conceded 0.

:ok:

I can see your point re. McManus, guy has made a particularly good career out of his ability, but his experience and leadership is an asset to MFC.

You tell us. You're the fella that deals in facts....

But in all seriousness who are the defenders in the U20's that you believe are better than McManus and Heneghan?

And what is your opinion of Moult and Johnson? English league dross?

We lost to a poor Rangers Side 2-0. Watch the second half and tell me what wing rangers played down practically every tine. There might be a small clue for you. Some Mangers/Coaches are able to spot weak points !!! And a very poor goal to the mighty Annan.

I watch a lot of the under 20's and if you don't get a chance because they are at awkward times look at the cup final against hearts again. One standout at the back - and he can play centre and both sides is David Ferguson, not only can he defend and tackle but his assists and goal record is excellent. However if he is not given a chance and someone like Dick gets a game then we all know what will happen.

I would rather see our youth come through than second rate English league dross.

My opinion of Moult and Johnson is they are good quality players so we play them. ?

a lot of ur better players in recent times have been brought up from the english lower leagues so why change that approach,as for tait along with heneghan i have been quite impressed with so far and we have no devine right too win any game let alone keep clean sheets no matter who the opposition is.

We lost to a poor Rangers Side 2-0. Watch the second half and tell me what wing rangers played down practically every tine. There might be a small clue for you. Some Mangers/Coaches are able to spot weak points !!! And a very poor goal to the mighty Annan.

I watch a lot of the under 20's and if you don't get a chance because they are at awkward times look at the cup final against hearts again. One standout at the back - and he can play centre and both sides is David Ferguson, not only can he defend and tackle but his assists and goal record is excellent. However if he is not given a chance and someone like Dick gets a game then we all know what will happen.

I would rather see our youth come through than second rate English league dross.

My opinion of Moult and Johnson is they are good quality players so we play them. ?

This is too good

He also probably fails to realise that while he mentioned David Ferguson would be his choice at the back, going by comments of his loan at Airdrie their fans were far from impressed and thought he looked out his depth when he and Mackin were there so they still have a long way to go before getting into the first team.