Todays Local Derby

delboy

I've got the day off the sun is shine and I heading to Rutherglen to watch the well (I hope)!

The reserves take on Hamilton again today but can anyone tell me if the pitch pasted inpesction this morning?

Guest 'Flow

I get the feeling Bob got booked more for who he is rather than the foul he committed (he actually won the ball).

Far worse tackles went completely un-punished during the game, let alone producing a card.

'Flow

made some great tackles and passes, and won the penalty

still not up to the pace of the Scottish game and Lietchy was giving him a hard time for most of the game, got a knock on his knee at then end of the game but it didn't seem to be bad

has potential, time will tell

Oh his name sounded like 'semi' and yer elder and I passed the time making up tabloid headlines "semi flopped" and "semi goes in hard" etc etc oh the banter

Nice to see the 19's complete the hat-trick today.

But who was the guilty party who launched the ball over the fence behind the goals and on the railway lines?

Coming home from work tonight, the train slowly grinds to a halt just between Polmadie train depot and the back of Rutherglen's ground and there's this Motherwell mitre fitba sitting between two tracks :)