Game Against Utd On Bbc Alba

NEMO

United clash on BBC Alba

Delayed transmission of Saturday’s SPL encounter.

Motherwell’s vital Clydesdale Bank SPL match against Craig Levein’s Dundee United will be covered by BBC Alba.

bbcalba.jpgAfter previously covering both wins over Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Hamilton Accies and Hearts, the Steelmen will be hoping to continue the good run when the Tannadice men come calling at the weekend.

The Gaelic channel launched last Autumn and is available on Sky (channel 168) and Freesat, with a Freeview launch expected after a review in 2010.

The full ninety minutes will be shown at 8.00pm

...with a Freeview launch expected after a review in 2010.

Good news for us council-telly folk.

See that Freesat thingy, and excuse ma auld age/ignorance... But do you need a dish to get this? I'm baffled with they tellys that say Freesat on them! Have they got wee Ritz biscuit size dishes inside them. :lol:

Darned teknolijy... The devils work I'm sure.

See that Freesat thingy, and excuse ma auld age/ignorance... But do you need a dish to get this? I'm baffled with they tellys that say Freesat on them! Have they got wee Ritz biscuit size dishes inside them. :lol:

No dish required. Just a set-top box that you plug into your current telly, or a new telly with said wee box built-in.

So he is. That'll teach me to reply to messages before my first coffee of the morning.

Numpty... Yer a cock! I went oot and bought one of those fuckin boxes at lunch time. Now I'm gonnae have tae take it back... Or buy a dish. Naw. YOU buy me the dish!!!

Tell you what, just make it a bottle of beer at the Mega the night and we're quits. :lol: