• Paul Quinn
    • Stephen Hughes
    • John Sutton
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • Jim O'Brien
    • David Clarkson
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Null Vote

I thought our best tow today were Brian McLean and Stephen Hughes. Its great to see big Brian back again and he seems to have picked-up where he left off last season but Stephen just shaded it for me and I thought that was one of the best games he's played for us since coming to the club.

McLean was great but for me as well, it's Hughes. Absolutely running the show these days and the first name on the teamsheet in my book. His workrate is oustanding and he's got a great attitude towards the team, pulling players out of trouble and leading by example. If he stays long term, possibly a shout for captain in the future. For now though, getting him to sign again must be top priority. Okay, love-in over :)

Went for McClean just ahead of Hughes. Quite possibly the best I've seen Hughes play today, but McClean was just superb. Have to agree that Quinn played well in a different position and Buzz certainly kept us in the game with a couple of fantastic saves.

Good day all round I think and a well deserved and definitely well needed 3 points!

Mon the 'Well!