SIWY Fanzine

wellfan

For those not on social media, you may be interested to see what the 'official representation' of the Bois have been up to lately. In my opinion (and that of almost every response), they've had an absolute shocker here, made themselves out to be the 'bedroom dwellers' they sought to intimidate and belittle, and have completely embarrassed themselves and our fanbase in general. Not liking a YouTuber is fine, but panting a target on their back like this is a disgrace.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I've met Sam at a few games, and he is a good guy who does a lot to promote the game in Scotland. 

I'm generally a fan of the Bois and the colour and atmosphere they bring to games, but that article is truly embarrassing (not least the grammar in the very first sentence, which almost made me stop reading). 

How often do the young guys release a fanzine? Sounds like beef that they have had since the Sligo game. 

I've seen a few fans of other clubs mention that they requested not to be in one of his videos for whatever reason but he did so anyway. 

One of his first videos on Motherwell was one of those click bait ones where he sat in front of seat with a pillar, the worst view in scottish football I believe was the title. 

I like that it talks about 'rampant self righteousness' without any kind of self awareness.

Like most I'm not against supporter groups but when they stray away from actually supporting they inevitable embarrass themselves.

And far too many of them have an inflated sense of their own worth.  

The old geezer in the beige anorak and bunnet and the guy that takes his young family to the game are absolutely 'worth' the same as supporters of the club as any cookie cutter ultra. 

Just remember we come to see the football not 6th form art painted on your maws under sheets so rein it in a bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1