Classic game at Fir Park 05/05/2010

Thought this would be a good time to show this classic game. I think this is one of the best games played at Fir Park. So watch with a friend if you haven’t seen this game before. 

📽️ Motherwell v Hibernian 

• SteelmaninOZ changed the title to Classic game at Fir Park 05/05/2010

Still annoys me that we didn’t win that game, we should have and we would probably have deserved to given the way we fought back. Absolutely mental night, 6-2 down and the home stands emptying to jumping about daft cuddling strangers when Jutkiewicz slammed that equaliser in at the death.

25 minutes ago, MJC said:

Still annoys me that we didn’t win that game, we should have and we would probably have deserved to given the way we fought back. Absolutely mental night, 6-2 down and the home stands emptying to jumping about daft cuddling strangers when Jutkiewicz slammed that equaliser in at the death.

That many had left I had to go down 3 rows for cuddle 🤣 Oh wait, "I landed 3 rows down" that was it.

2 hours ago, steelman1991 said:

That many had left I had to go down 3 rows for cuddle 🤣 Oh wait, "I landed 3 rows down" that was it.

I was hanging about at the top of the East Stand stairs after the penalty miss ‘just in case’ along with loads of other and was right in line with that stunner. Wild celebrations ensued.

The best thing about it for me is that had I been driving that night I would have probably have been gone at 6-2 like so many others but I had arranged to meet my Dad in the New Century for a pint after the game so stayed to the end. And on this occasion it paid off! 

1 hour ago, MJC said:

I was hanging about at the top of the East Stand stairs after the penalty miss ‘just in case’ along with loads of other and was right in line with that stunner. Wild celebrations ensued.

The best thing about it for me is that had I been driving that night I would have probably have been gone at 6-2 like so many others but I had arranged to meet my Dad in the New Century for a pint after the game so stayed to the end. And on this occasion it paid off! 

Paid off and a great boozer to enjoy yer pint

Will never forget it... Was laid up on the sofa with norovirus and didn't make it so watched on Sky.

To say I shat myself with joy when the 6th went in probably wouldn't be far from the truth. 🤣

• Haha 1