Pearo

ONeils40yarder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't want him coming in and earning any more than someone who's knocked their pan in for two seasons (a la Big Boab). If he comes back he should fit in to the pecking order where he belongs. he's a decent player, aye, but we've got guys on the books now that have done a job for us and conducted themselves far better than Pearson ever did.

Oh well, always the same... Someone opts for another club and he becomes a cu*nt, moron, Judas..

You wouldnt accept these offer with getting your wages at least trebled, maybe quardroupled, no?

Would take him back right away, surely he could do a job.

Oh well, always the same... Someone opts for another club and he becomes a cu*nt, moron, Judas..

You wouldnt accept these offer with getting your wages at least trebled, maybe quardroupled, no?

Would take him back right away, surely he could do a job.

I think people have bad feeling about the way he conducted himself compared to McFadden or Porter - a wee bit of respect for the diddy team that put him in the shop window wouldn't have gone amiss. No-one would deny him the opportunity to earn more money elsewhere - that's commonplace for players who play for us.

I'd have him back too - but wouldn't break the bank for him. I think we have decent players here who play consistently well.

Pearo's main problem is still - like it was when he was here - overdoing it and losing the ball and missing the opportunity to make a simple pass. he's a good player but this makes him enfuriating to watch at times. The amount of moves that break down due to this are plenty.

He's a great finisher tho and his timing of runs into the box could at times be Phil-esque.

He's not a c**t for taking a bigger wage elsewhere.

Hes's a c**t for the way he done it!

My head says "he's a decent footballer with bags of potential and we should take him back in a heart beat !!!"

my heart on the other hand says "fuck him ! big lanky gangly ginger streak of useless lazy pish ! hope the ginger Judas rots in the reserves somewhere , before he retires to lie in his own pish !! never in a million years will I welcome that pluke on legs back to Fir Park !!"

so as you can see I'm strugglin to make my mind up on this one ! :P

mibbe my heart just wins it ?? :lol:

My head says "he's a decent footballer with bags of potential and we should take him back in a heart beat !!!"

my heart on the other hand says "fuck him ! big lanky gangly ginger streak of useless lazy pish ! hope the ginger Judas rots in the reserves somewhere , before he retires to lie in his own pish !! never in a million years will I welcome that pluke on legs back to Fir Park !!"

so as you can see I'm strugglin to make my mind up on this one ! :P

mibbe my heart just wins it ?? :P

Belter OCD! - This just sums up the well balanced font of football that is SteelmenOnline :lol:

On another note, a good mate of mine who is a Falkirk fan has been saying for a while that he's been told that either us or United have got Stevie Lovell on a pre-contract.

Stevie Lovell hasn't signed a pre-contract with anyone (my mate goes out with his fiances sister so he asked him directly). Sorry to burst the bubble.

(That's not to say he won't sign one with someone, but he hasn't yet).

Im a wee bit head and heart over this one too as ORANGE COUNTY DOSSER so elequently puts it. :lol: .My head says remember he never tried a feckin leg for us after he signed a pre season with the tattie munchers and was so pish he got dropped. My heart says it would be great to have him back as we SERIOUSLY need a left sided midfielder and a 2 year deal would benefit us and him. Could never see me chanting ONE STEVEN PEARSON mind you. My heart as always with Motherwell wins. :mellow: .