Rangers And St Mirren

orange county dosser

We'll beat St Mirren if we need to, I think. It really comes down to Ibrox on saturday. I'd say we're at a slight advantage in that respect because Rangers are in a bit of a mess just now and have a game tonight. Also, us having St Mirren at home and Hibs having them away could help us. I can see us pipping them for the top six, but it would take a mammoth effort once we get there to make Europe.

Frazzle

It's quite a strange one that we could win the next two and still not make it because of goal difference yet at the same time, extreme long-shot that it is, that we could lose the next two but still make it on goal difference.

For me its a case of getting through the next set of fixtures forgetting about St Mirren for the moment. Personally I think if we can come through Saturday and Monday and remain level on points or even just a point behind Hibs, then we'll do it. If they beat St Mirren and we lose at Ibrox then you we're likely to be stuffed.

i doubt we're going to make it now which is disapointing as results have been kind to us the past few weeks but we haven't taken advantage. we really need st mirren to get a result against hibs next . i don't hold much hope of us overtaking their goal difference if we end up on equal points as hibs and rangers have played out a one nil previously when it suited both of them and would probably do so again.

Having watched the last 2 Rangers games on TV I'm confident we can take something from them. Stop the wide players getting down the flanks and cutting back to Boyd ensuring we don't lose an early goal.

Both games Rangers dominated the 1st half but mostly defended the 2nd half, the great unwashed will get nervous and turn on the players forcing them to push forward and leave spaces. Alexander does not look convincing to me, is McGregor banned for 2 weeks or 2 Games ?

Think we have the best chance in years against rangers. De beasley is out as is ferguson and macgregor. Papac is also out. So there left side looks like good pickings for us surely. Think it might be down to McCulloch for them on the left.

This is the time for big sutton to write his name large he needs to bang them in over the next two games. Clarky will always give 100%. Motivation for the St mirren game is surely the cup defeat. 4-4- 2 for the h**s but can see the 4-3-3 coming out for the st miren game.

If we get a good result against st miren then hibs will crack.