• Steven McGarry
    • Stephen Hughes
    • John Sutton
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Several candidates today but not really one that was miles ahead of the rest.

O'Brien looked lively throughout and great to see him get that first goal for the club, Hughes created a fair bit, McLean looked sound in central defence and offered a threat up front and I thought Coach and Stevie Hammell were good on the flanks too.

But Las gets my vote today - particularly for his first half display. Could you say that we really missed Maros today? I don't think we can.

Gave it to Clarky too, ran at the Sheepies defence all game and they kicked him stupid as they didn't know how to handle him. O'Brien is starting to look the part as well, and probably had his best game in c&a with his distribution much better as well, although that free-kick in the last 10minutes had me kicking the back of the chair in front of me.

Although I was impressed by McLean filling in for Crags I've went for O'Brien, thought he was our biggest threat and always looked like doing something when he had the ball, probably the worst I've seen Lasley play but its to be expected hes been out the team for quite a bit! I think hes a crackin player on his day.

Thought McGarry looked decent until understandbly tiring.

No matter how often he seems to play, McGarry seems unwilling or unable to find the fitness levels he had at the start of season 2007/2008. Yet he seems to be the only player cut a degree of slack by some supporters regarding his fitness. I can only imagine what suppositions would be made about his lifestyle should Quinn be blowing out of his arse after 50 minutes of football...

EDIT I'd have to say that O'Brien, McLean and Clarkson were the pick of the bunch today. A bit worrying that when Clarkson isn't there, none of the forward line seem to want the ball...

McLean was excellent i thought, surprised to see reynolds in the mail's team of the day, thought McLean should have got the nod.

Sutton wasn't at the race at all.

Would love to see the match stats, on my count i think the goal was Aberdeens only shot on target, i am correct in saying this ???

Jammy bastards, brought back memories of the last dons game at fir park, mulgrew the big bastard.

First half hour was some of the best football we've played all season in my opinion.