• Steven McGarry
    • Stephen Hughes
    • John Sutton
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Although I was impressed by McLean filling in for Crags I've went for O'Brien, thought he was our biggest threat and always looked like doing something when he had the ball, probably the worst I've seen Lasley play but its to be expected hes been out the team for quite a bit! I think hes a crackin player on his day.

I 'm quite amazed that anyone would pick Jim O'Brien yes he scored a goal but then proceeded to spend the rest of the game hiding .I do not remember a time after that that he took on a man and beat him after that ,even when Aberdeen brought on Aluko (their biggest threat)he immediately switched wings .In the early part of the game when Quinn had the ball O'Brien went inside giving him no outball ,I'm afraid he is just like McGarry a 45 minute man .

I 'm quite amazed that anyone would pick Jim O'Brien yes he scored a goal but then proceeded to spend the rest of the game hiding .I do not remember a time after that that he took on a man and beat him after that ,even when Aberdeen brought on Aluko (their biggest threat)he immediately switched wings .In the early part of the game when Quinn had the ball O'Brien went inside giving him no outball ,I'm afraid he is just like McGarry a 45 minute man .

That's just complete and utter bollocks. (although I didn't vote for him as MOTM)

There's no point in answereing the individual points you're making - they're just all shite

Well perhaps. . . . . . . . do you honestly think a player switches wing 'just because they fancy a change of scenery'?

Bollocks!

Did he not also put the great cross in at the death where we almost sneaked the win ?

BTW for what it's worth im bamboozled with the comments on here about him being great and excellent too - and i mean every week. Porter and McCormack - 3rd place, Sutton and O'Brien - 7th place and that's about right.

Still thats why McCormack is playing in the Championship and JOB has been got rid of by Celtic and replaced by two Irish league players

Did he not also put the great cross in at the death where we almost sneaked the win ?

BTW for what it's worth im bamboozled with the comments on here about him being great and excellent too - and i mean every week. Porter and McCormack - 3rd place, Sutton and O'Brien - 7th place and that's about right.

Still thats why McCormack is playing in the Championship and JOB has been got rid of by Celtic and replaced by two Irish league players

Factually incorrect mate

True , they kept those two. It's the likes of Lawson they punted out on loan.

Thats why McCormack is playing in the Championship and JOB was got rid of by Celtic and replaced by Paul Lawson.

Happy ? :thumbup: