Crowds After Split

El Grew

I wonder what the crowds will be like for the remaining games at FP after the split if as seems likely, we don't make the top six. I mean we are safe from relegation so we would really have nada to play for.

What do others think? Mind you as I right this St Mirren have just gone 1-0 up on Hibs. :(

Yes 5 'pre-season' friendlies against the dross doesn't float my boat at all and our record in these type of games is pants also. If we get into the top 6 there's another potential eufa cup 4th place up for grabs and another potential 'helicopter sunday' . The crowds will be vastly different for both scenarios. :evilgrin: .

if we were to end up in the bottom six, then i'd hope McGhee would give his fringe players a chance, and, if possible, recall the ones who have been successful out on loan and give them a chance.

Giving the likes of Murphy, Krysiak, Aydilek, Wilson, Forbes, Murray, Archdeacon etc a go might prove to be fruitful for next season. Well, maybe not the loan players but still