We Get The Cooper Back

Welldel

There was indeed a game where we had to share the Cooper with Celtic fans.

The Celtic fans had one half (nearest the East Stand) and we had the other half (mostly family section). So we not only had to put up with them being in the same stand but the kids had to be put through their own unique "songs of support". I made the decision not to take my lads that game, as did others.

I think it was 2002-03, the year we finished bottom and Falkirk's stadium shambles saved us. It was a pre split game played after the split, possibly the game when Cowan got his leg snapped by Lambert but I'm not too sure about the last bit.

Oh aye, good decision at last, pity it's three years too late but hey-ho.

I think it was 2002-03, the year we finished bottom and Falkirk's stadium shambles saved us. It was a pre split game played after the split, possibly the game when Cowan got his leg snapped by Lambert but I'm not too sure about the last bit.

Aye, I remember going to work after that game and almost taking some sellic supporters heid aff when he made fun of Cowan breaking his leg.

End of boycott from me. Think I'll get a season ticket now.

Agree 110%

I'm so pleased about this don't care about the reasons behind it but i guarantee me and my 2 lads will be season ticket holders next season. :D

Gawd long time since i said this but well done M.F.C :notworthy: for finally putting an end to this lunacy nothing is worth in the short term alienating lifelong and potential life long fans. THANK YOU

yeah we played celtic i can remember the score it was either 4-0 to them or the 2-1 game for us

something tells me it was the 2-1 game but i aint 100% sure

the one when faddy and fagan score for us

Definately not that 2-1 game mate, I was ball boy at that game and I am 100% sure I was in the stands the night of the segregated Cooper!

Agree 110%

I'm so pleased about this don't care about the reasons behind it but i guarantee me and my 2 lads will be season ticket holders next season. :P

Gawd long time since i said this but well done M.F.C :P for finally putting an end to this lunacy nothing is worth in the short term alienating lifelong and potential life long fans. THANK YOU

A lot of common sense in that post mate.......... Like yourself I'm looking forward to next season.........

No it was the season before that, about a month or so before we went into administration. It was the game that Francois Dubourdeaux made his debut and we lost 4-0.

You could be right, my memory isn't that good. I checked back the fixtures for those seasons and we lost 4-0 to the mankies in both seasons late on. Which game had the scum in the cooper (officially) I have no idea.

Aye it was March 2002, although we did lose by the same scoreline to them at FP a year later aswell.

Here's the FPC report of it http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/loadr...CH&id=50463