Two More International Representatives

Angie 1991

Motherwell Fc Girls u17s players Emily Thomson and Lucy Clark will travel to Italy on Monday as part of the Scotland u17s Squad who are playing challenge matches v Italy and Germany.Emily and Lucy are two of the youngest players in the squad,both aged 15.Emily and Lucy are both die hard Motherwell Fans,Lucy is Captain of Motherwell u17s whilst Emily is Vice Captain.Good Luck and well done girls I am sure you will do us proud.

Congratulations to both girls on their achiecement.

Angie is it your intention to provide information on all the girl's teams this season?

Just that I was up at Dunfermline the other week watching the u13's (my niece plays before anyone chips in with a smart comment) and enjoyed a great game between 2 evenly matched sides and there wasn't any mention on the web about it. For those who are interested the girls progressed to the next round on the back of a 5-2 victory (after Extra-Time).

For those interested the next round of the Scottish Cup is next weekend.On Sat the 13s will play Devronvale(venue not agreed yet).The 15s will travel to Stenhousemuir and on Sunday the 17s will host Glasgow Girls Fc.13s and 15s are last 16 ties and the 17s is a Quarter Final.