What Happens If ?

keeman

Yes - I read that there would be a play off at a neutral venue.

Knowing the SPL - that would be Tynecastle :)

As much as I don't think Hibs will beat Rangers - I don't think it will be 4-0 to Rangers either. I could not see them pushing for a 4th goal if they were 3-0 up after say 85 minutes? That said the title race may well come down to goal difference again!

What we've also got to factor in is that if Celtic drew today thenSmith would be more than happy to settle for a 1-0 win.

We have to do this ourselves today by beating St Mirren and then hoping that Rangers don't decide that tomorrow is their day to implode, like they've been threaten to do for ages now.

We have to do this ourselves today by beating St Mirren and then hoping that Rangers don't decide that tomorrow is their day to implode, like they've been threaten to do for ages now.

Absolutely spot on , if we can't go out and beat St Mirren then do we deserve top 6 football ?

Absolutely spot on , if we can't go out and beat St Mirren then do we deserve top 6 football ?

I guess Hibs don't deserve it either. Or did I miss them beating them on Monday?

From the Beeb... it's official. A dead heat will see a one off playoff

The race could end in a dead heat. A 0-0 draw at Fir Park and a 4-0 triumph for Rangers is one outcome that would result in the teams meeting for a nail-biting one-off decider.