Last 5 Games.....

WellMartyn

Will You Be Coming Back For the Rest of The Season?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have thought the club might have tried to get our last game away from home to give an extra weeks headstart on a lot of the work thats going to be carried out at the Ark.

Suspect the contracts are signed but any tight schedules I've been working on before if somebody offered an early start we'd have jumped at it.

as it is the fixtures announced really don't help lift the gloom any :thumbup:

ICT midweek is out although I'd like to be there to see them get relegated

Been to see St.Midden away twice already this season and I'm still in counselling after the trip to Accies on December 20th.

So probably only take in the game at Grangemouth and the last game at the Ark.

might be persuaded to attend new Douglas park but somebody mentioned we'll take a good crowd there? didn't last time, whilst our part of it was not bad I had honestly expected our end to be near sold out when they gained promotion but was one of the smallest crowds I've ever been a part of in the SPHell

My season ticket went hurling into the bin faster than Andy Dornan's 30 yarder yesteday. No point in going to 2 0r 3 'pre-season' friendlies on a midden of a pitch. Looking forward to see who we sign for next season's campaign.As for this season im on the beach. :rolleyes: .

l take your season ticket for the last 5 games if ur not wanting it lol

I understand financial constraints. If that's the reason for not going, then the discussion ends there.

But if the Team had won yesterday, would you be making sacrifices to make sure you had the £18 to go for the rest of the season and beyond? :rolleyes:

yes i would have because it would have been worth the sacrifice because we would still be playing for something but it would have only been one game as thats all i could afford to sacrifice for

I'll pick and choose which games to go to. I've lost quite a bit of interest to be honest and going into Saturday I wasn't overly fussed.

Defeat kinda summed up the season for me , too many drab and dissapointing performances to really consider ourselves worthy of finishing high up the table.

A wee day out for the Falkirk game is on the cards , whether I'll actually leave the pub to go to the game is a different matter.

Making ICT travel on a Wednesday night is madness!

Bring on 2009-10!

Dunno if I was just raging at the manner in which we chucked away a top six place, or whether it's just taken til Thursday for my head to sort itself out after the weekend - but my earlier statement about not going to any of the remaining games is nonsense! :(

I'll be at both home games, and I'm hoping to get to all three away ties.

If anything both Falkirk and St. Mirren are decent days out, and Accies is just down the road! So aye, hopefully all five games for me.

MOTHERWELL F.C.: 2008/09 BOTTOM SIX CHAMPIONS :(

Mon ra 'Well.