Jamie Dolan Memorial Pool Tournament

AndyRoss

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not letting this drop.

Dougie Arnott was responsible for gathering some of the 'Well' legends.

He has 16 confirmed including - Stevie Kirk , Willie Pettigrew , Brian Martin , Joe Wark, Tommy Coyne , Rab McKinnon , Jim Griffin and of course Dougie himself.

After a few good days with people putting themselves forward for the tournament yesterday was dissapointing.

Would really hate to have to put the number of fans taking part down - due to lack of demand.

I know funds are tight at the moment , but if you are able please put yourself forward for what promises to be a really good night for a very good cause.

Right guys, even I've put my name down to play.

If I can play then do can everyone else! I am awful so at least someone out there will make the next round if they play against me! (Well apart from Iain!!) :lol:

Get yer names down!

Right guys, even I've put my name down to play.

If I can play then do can everyone else! I am awful so at least someone out there will make the next round if they play against me! (Well apart from Iain!!) :lol:

Get yer names down!

Thanks to all who have agreed to take part and to those who have paypal'd , sent a cheque etc.

Uptake has been a bit dissapointing I must say - hopefully it will pick up over the weekend.

Few more bits of info that might help persaude you to take part

The raffle will include the "first off the production line" Canterbury Motherwell strip.

Mr Cowan has offered the chance for two people to join him as he does his restaurant review for the Record - this will be accompanied by a souvenir write up of your dining experience.

Hearts have already donated £500 to the cause , lets try and really boost that total while having a quality night out as we do