Mcghee On Next Season

postiejim

"

"Anyone who doesn't want to be part of it can tell me now and move on. Every single one of them has the opportunity to be with us next season but they have to show me over the next five games that they want to be here."

Well said Mark Give them a date to make up there minds, stick to it and if they haven't made up there minds let them go and get someone else in.

:blink::woop:B-) Pot and Kettle what a hoot "make up there minds" brilliant B-)B-):lol:

He talked a good game last season too when we finished 3rd. Were you complaining then?

I think you'll find I wasn't his biggest fan last season either. But on this occasion, what I simply meant was the fact that he talks tough on a lot of topics instead of just getting on with it. Saturday's mind games. Last summer's Malcolm has to let us know then giving him until the plane was on the tarmac for Austria. His pursuit of Kennedy, Webster and others. Just shut up and get the job done...

So let me get this straight...

You are unhappy that he offered an extension to a deadline for our top Non Striker Goal Scorer this season

You are unhappy that he pursued various different players that decided to go elsewhere

You are unhappy that he said if we won against St Mirren we would be playing in the Top 6

You are unhappy that he went into some sort of mind game stuff, although it worked last season against Mixu

Wow! You are one hard person to please...

He did.

The players' agents leaked the stories to the press.

John Kennedy had a medical at Fir Park long before the interest was made public.

And there were several other deals in the pipeline that didn't come to pass and didn't make the press - just the two Old Firm related ones.

So let me get this straight...

You are unhappy that he offered an extension to a deadline for our top Non Striker Goal Scorer this season

You are unhappy that he pursued various different players that decided to go elsewhere

You are unhappy that he said if we won against St Mirren we would be playing in the Top 6

You are unhappy that he went into some sort of mind game stuff, although it worked last season against Mixu

Wow! You are one hard person to please...

Boy oh boy. You are one argumentative person. Everybody comes on here and posts their thoughts, ideas and suggestions. People come on and agree/disagree argue, counter-argue etc. etc. But you!!?? You just come on and decry everbody regardless!! B-)