Buzz To Infinity And Beyond

Aye Well

Ok so Smith wants to go.

I suggest we give him a map of Scotland and get him to throw a dart at it and that can be where he goes.

So could it be Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock......

I reckon if he throws a dart the way he kicks a ball he will end up in the middle of the Atlantic!

I know a lot of people don't like him but I genuinely feel his replacement won't be any better. There's no-one in the SPL that doesn't make mistakes and a top class keeper would be beyond our budget. He's made some mistakes this season but there's also plenty of games he's kept us in.

For me buzz has been one of best and most consistant performers this year..yea some elements of his game aren't the best but shot stopping he is right up there as one of the best in the league! With our budget we're never gonna have a keeper who's perfected all elements of his game!

I'm confused about the original post though..yea we know buzz is almost certainly gonna leave but why mention him throwing a dart at a map of Scotland to see where he ends up?? Has he been linked with any of the above mentioned teams?

Cheers, Dez.

By the way Ice Rink, what do you think of the lad McCarthy? Do ya reckon he is good enough to play for a bigger club like Motherwell yet? I'd also take the lad McArthur, they must surely want to move to a bigger club by now! Probs get them on the cheap from that wee diddy club....what ya think?

I'm not that fussed about Buzz moving on to be honest. I don't deny that he's a great shot stopper as he proved again on Saturday. And he's had some blinding saves this season no doubt.

However I don't think he's as good all round as he thinks he is, just yet! he has the potential to be great - but big chunks of his game are missing week in week out. His performance in Nancy proves that he can command the box - but he just doesn't do it day and daily.

Things like his indecision to come off the line last week I think caused the first goal at Ibrox (even though Boyd was originally offside and there was 10 seconds of bagatelle before Klimpl's disastrous touch), then being too far off his line IMO helped Boyd make their second look good.

i think he struggles with crosses at corners / set pieces etc.

Like i say - just an opinion.

Farewell Buzz

We could do alot better than him.

McGregor on a year loan until he sorts himself out??

I don't know if we could to be honest mate. A reasonably consistent keeper, who at one time was in the Scotland squad..albeit breifly. With our budget who else would you suggest we bring in? No one in the spl jumps out at me that we could afford!

Cheers, Dez.

im not a big fan of buzz yes he is a great shot stopper but thats it but i think we will struggle to replace him as even though i dont rate him highly there is not many out there whos going to be much better id maybe try and steal cerny from under the bigot brothers noses

His club are looking for 200k to get him. And Accies have first option. Cant see them stumping up 200k. Its worth a shot, seems a decent keeper.

What about Buzz's namesake at rangers, the ex killie guy? was he ever any good?

cheers, Dez