East End Baby Crew

hammy

First time post lads to bear with me :ph34r:

What do we all make of this "east end baby crew"

i find them more annoying than anything, with one YES JUST ONE song they ever sing, the klimpl song

so what are our views on this ?

what's annoying is that they've decided to sit around the seats that i've sat in for a good ten years. it wouldn't be too bad but the noises they make are more like whale songs than fitba songs and they draw the attention of the stewards to the area.

a decision will have to be made on where to move to if things don't improve. we've got season ticket seats near the half way line but i prefer sitting close to a goal and the other end of the east is full of moaning auld c***s that i'd probably end up altercating with so that's probably ruled out. sitting behind the goals is a no and i hate being able to see the poles so my options are limited :lol:

I'm all for a good vocal support for the team, but I must admit that I don't see this new group doing much for the team. Last couple of games I have sat near where they are and think that they just want to get the attention of people rather than get behind the team. I may be wrong, but that's just how it appears to me.

They are just wee boys trying to make some noise at the games basically. Tbh i find some of there chants cringeworthy but fair enough if they are trying to create much needed atmosphere...aslong as they don't create a f.g.a.u chant, good luck to them lol :D

Aye and they can get the fuck out or seats tae. I'm moved right down the other end of the stand with dee because they are so annoying. I actually think they drive people away from the football rather than creating an atmosphere.