East End Baby Crew

hammy

The majority of them are wee fannies. Some of them seem to actually want to be in it to create an atmosphere and become a serious ultra group (like that weee Fraz guy) but the majority seem to just fuck about and try to get a reaction off of the stewards.

Bring back the Well Boys, they weren't as cringeworthy as this lot!

Aye and they can get the fuck out or seats tae. I'm moved right down the other end of the stand with dee because they are so annoying. I actually think they drive people away from the football rather than creating an atmosphere.

This may be your opinion but I fully support The East End Baby Crew. If they were older people would take them more seriously. Some of there chants can be annoying but there trying to do the right thing!

A know a couple of them in it and they are closest Rangers fans.

And? If even 10% of the so called 'Rangers' fans in the Lanarkshire area turned up at their Local ground on a Saturday we would have a sell out every week.

I would rather punters with a leaning to an old firm team were taking up an empty plastic seat at Fir Park on a Saturday than fannying about in a rangers top down a public park....

And? If even 10% of the so called 'Rangers' fans in the Lanarkshire area turned up at their Local ground on a Saturday we would have a sell out every week.

I would rather punters with a leaning to an old firm team were taking up an empty plastic seat at Fir Park on a Saturday than fannying about in a rangers top down a public park....

Well said that man!

Going to fir park is a shit day out as it is just now without chasing people away because you dont like them singing or have a problem with their tatoos.I always thought it was motherwell against whoever now it seems tobe motherwell against motherwell

are they not just the same folk bar maybe 5-10 people? surely there wasnt a mass exodus from that part of the ground by the wellboys and the east end baby crew (i cringe even typing that) all moved in there.

i sit a section along and they dont really bother me. i dont doubt that a lot of them are fannys but at least we've got some kind of noise coming from the support