Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

Keep things the sameeeee...dont fuck about with our top! Dont change the colours, tradition tradition tradition, we should allllwwwayys have a hoop...stop changing it! The colours should always be sameeeee, the design should always be the sameeeeee...

Top comes out....

Aw its too similar! It's not different enough....

:unsure:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep things the sameeeee...dont fuck about with our top! Dont change the colours, tradition tradition tradition, we should allllwwwayys have a hoop...stop changing it! The colours should always be sameeeee, the design should always be the sameeeeee...

Top comes out....

Aw its too similar! It's not different enough....

:woop:

:unsure:

Really liking it.

Must admit, at first I was slightly under-whelmed when it first cropped up on the official site. Not for any particular reason, I have no idea what I was expecting. I guess I was just expecting to be instantly blown away after all the build up or something.

But that feeling soon vanished, and now I'm delighted with the result. Not sure if I'll bother buying it as I tend not to bother, but it's still a cracking shirt and most likely the best in the SPL.

Excellent shirt, wee set of white shorts would have topped it off, but overall not disappointed.

:unsure: White shorts as part of the Motherwell kit went out when Adam was a boy. Much the same as the two efforts by Xara, white shorts with the latest offering would have been wank. Rejoice! The traditionalists have the hoop back.

Surprised some of the traditionalists have picked up on the socks yet, they are the ones (i think) that are designed not to fold back over at the top. I think they'r cracking and i think thats the first time we'v had this design of socks.

I have to agree. I like most of the strip but the collar does nothing for me (too much like a Vicar's dog collar.

Whilst I believe the strip is pretty braw it is the collar for me which stops it being perfect. Put the collar we have on our 'current' Bukta one on it and it would have been amazing imo.

I like it overall. :lol:

Things I'm not a fan of though - the collar and and the white piping round the claret on the sleeves and collar. The shorts.

Plus points - The badge and logo in the centre, and the hoop is back! :lol:

What's the fit like? Tighter/skninier? :lol:

I had a quick look at the training gear, which I was looking forward to seeing as I'd looked at Pompey's stuff and some of that was quality. Not really a fan of a couple of the things as they've got that same design as the Scotland rugby shirts. Still I'm sure some of the other gear will be good!

What's the fit like? Tighter/skninier? :lol:

There is a sizing guide on the club shop website but it would be nice to know whether it's suitable for the more rotund 'Well fan. Basically, is it tighter or looser than last seasons top? Over to you SCDave.....

Surprised some of the traditionalists have picked up on the socks yet, they are the ones (i think) that are designed not to fold back over at the top. I think they'r cracking and i think thats the first time we'v had this design of socks.

Also just noticed the socks don't appear to have MFC etc. on them. Unless they do at the toes (eh???) which is a possibility as something appears to be there.

Guest 'Flow

I can take that q.... EDIT: Dave beat me too it!

The players' pro kit will be the baselayer style tight-fit but the fans will be much the same as last year’s (and other previous). Just normal albeit it's a much better quality material.

If the mocks we've received (and had photography taken with) are anything to go by, they are a wee bit bigger than the Bukta kits. I could quite easily fit into a large where as with Bukta I was well in XL territory....

Nice kit and dropping a size - Doesn't get any better!

'Flow

The players shirts are made of the tight Baselayer material, but fans shirts are a normal material. If anything I'd say they're a little looser than last seasons shirts

Excellent, that's the fatties question out the way. Now for myself, will you be able to purchase the professional baselayer strip? :lol:

If the mocks we've received (and had photography taken with) are anything to go by, they are a wee bit bigger than the Bukta kits. I could quite easily fit into a large where as with Bukta I was well in XL territory....

That should be a small for me then! :lol:

The shorts and socks are a bit horrid (hopefully they'll grow on me) but the top is a cracker, and that's the main thing for fans like myself. Good. Like the Steelworks touch in the background aswell.

Dunno I tend to buy the socks more than the tops. Design of the top looks pretty decent though. If a wee bitty yellowly on my screen, hopefully better in the flesh.