Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on, Al_B. I think I have the full strip from this season, but I've never worn it all at once. And you can only wear two out of three if it's not two parts that touch each other (ie, you can get away with wearing the top and socks if you have different shorts on, but you couldn't get away with the top and shorts with different socks or you die instantly).

Exactly, I was trying to figure out how to word the permutations, but thats it bang on.

2 out of the 3 are fine, as long as its not top and shorts.

Also, ANY of these are only acceptable in one of 3 situations. Playing footy...going to the footy, arseing about the house.

Spot on, Al_B. I think I have the full strip from this season, but I've never worn it all at once. And you can only wear two out of three if it's not two parts that touch each other (ie, you can get away with wearing the top and socks if you have different shorts on, but you couldn't get away with the top and shorts with different socks or you die instantly).

Listen to gok wan over there :rolleyes:

Was driving through Glasgow last week sometime, Monday or Tuesday it was...saw some fuckwit, obviously in his 40's wearing the Rangers top, Rangers shorts, Rangers socks, Rangers tracksuit top and carrying a Rangers ruck sack..........nearly crashed into him in disbelief.............

Fair to say, he looked a wee bit.........'special'..........

I think it's great the women get involved in exactly the same way as the guys. Many clubs now do the ladies fit shirt.

I was actually asking Dave the other day if we had ladies sizing this time round. Unfortunately not, must not be enough demand for it from our female fans. Doesn't really bother me anyway to be honest since I do only wear it to games.