Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

We are hopeful that JAXX will stay on beyond the end of this up-coming season but no-one at MFC can give you a guarantee on that. Indeed, the lesson we've learned from the Bukta deal is that no strip can ever be guaranteed for any length of time because a whole multitude of things can turn up and force a change.

However, the club is endeavoring to get back to the two-year home kit with the alternate away/third as has been the norm up until a few years ago but it is easier said than done at times.

'Flow

Do we need to change kit if we change sponsor though? Obviously it's necessary if we're changing suppliers but why can we not just bring out the same kit different sponsor?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow

We could do it with the first-team kit no problems but you'd still have the kids (and big kids) wanting to have the same kit as the team and would be want to buy the newer effort (with new sponsor).

If that is the case, you may as well have a whole new strip no? It also helps with brand awareness for the company who is new to sponsoring if the kit is brand new. The change would automatically have people noticing the change in main sponsorship!

'Flow

So how many did you order, Lip? ;)

Believe it or not I almost got one, my daughter was going to pre-order it and get the wife to pick it up when she's in Motherwell this weekend.

A Fathers Day present apparently, thankfully she discussed it with her mother beforehand and was quickly appraised of my feelings. I guess it'll be after shave again this year. :P

See when you are pre-ordering the shirt online, how do you avoid the shipping cost?

Tried to do the same but could find no way past it then found this in the T&C

All orders placed online must be delivered to your chosen address. We do not provide a collection service instore for internet purchases

so you could always try this:

alternatively, you can call on

Daytime +44 (0)1698 338 025

Orders placed online CANNOT be picked up in-store I'm afraid due to the law regarding credit card fraud.

LONG SLEEVED shirts aren't now arriving until next week, sorry about any inconvenience caused. Anyone who has ordered one should have already been contacted.

INFANT KITS are still planned to arrived mid-July.

Training tops and travel polo shirts will be available tomorrow. Everything else will be mid-July. Lots of other pieces of Canterbury leisure pieces arriving in at the start of July. As a side note also available tomorrow are Southland Rugby jerseys!!

1646_lge.jpg

Is it true there's a shortage of 2xl ?

Yeah, the first batch of this size have gone in the pre-order! More arriving in next week.

they were starting to hang the training tops and the polo type shirts, that Dave mentions, when I was in this afternoon and both are quite smart

Is it true there's a shortage of 2xl ?

Worth pointing out that the large sizes I seen were slightly smaller than the Bukta tops, so your large friend :wallbash: might want to try the 3xl, saying that the first batch of the 3xl sold out as well (to pre-orders),

Staff reckon the 2nd batch will be delivered towards the end of the week and seem real pleased at the amount of pre-orders on the top