rab_mackinnon

Hi guys,

I don't know if you remember the draw the club did to play at fir park by registering your interest in a log in to learn course, our new club sponsor?

The game is tommorow night at fir park who else is playing?

I got into the home team totally made up can't wait!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I don't know if you remember the draw the club did to play at fir park by registering your interest in a log in to learn course, our new club sponsor?

The game is tommorow night at fir park who else is playing?

I got into the home team totally made up can't wait!!!

You Jammy Bastard

Aye i'm really looking forward to it. Slightly disappointed that it isnt open for friends and family to come and watch but such is life!

Celebration planned out already, hes hoping i can nab a goal!

Apparently they would need stewards and an ambulance on standby. I dont really know if it was ever planned for an audience, its just the impression i got when i originally won the competition.

Half park?! That hadnt even crossed my mind. It better be full park or i'll be really quite disappointed :)

It did say in the latest email though that the nets will be on the goals, i'd just assumed that this meant it was full length.

Have we to be there for 5 30 at the main entrance?

in work on coatbridge and it has nos topped peltin doon aw day.

this has no bearing on fir park, but just felt I had to share with someone the fact that 1) its raining, 2) am workin and 3) am in coatbridge.

Shite times

The land where, day or night, you are never more than 50 yards or 50 seconds away from someone in a Sellik tap.

in work on coatbridge and it has nos topped peltin doon aw day.

this has no bearing on fir park, but just felt I had to share with someone the fact that 1) its raining, 2) am workin and 3) am in coatbridge.

Shite times

You kiddin on :P ? Am i not in the exact same building as you?

From where i'm sittin it looks sunny outside? I didnt even know it was raining.

EDIT: I'm actually now working on the assumption that the game tonight is off :lol: I hope they get it rescheduled, i was right looking forward to it!

Just to confirm that the game is officially postponed.

Unsurprisingly the pitch has struggled to cope with the rain (as is always the case!!) and there would also be concerns re injuries to some of us older folk.

The Log in To Learn team are in the process of phoning all participants and it is hoped the re-scheduled game will go ahead in the next week or two - most probably a Friday again.

Watch this space.

Please pass on the word to anyone you know who was due to take part.

Yup just received the phonecall there. Can kinda understand why they wont want to take any unnecessary risks with the pitch, especially with the first team still due to play on it. I understand it will be rescheduled for as soon as possible, which will hopefully be a friday as i work most other nights!

EDIT: If i cant make the rescheduled game then i'm sure they'd allow you to take my place Brazil, although the chances are slim i wont be able to work a way around playing :lol: