rab_mackinnon

If i cant make the rescheduled game then i'm sure they'd allow you to take my place Brazil, although the chances are slim i wont be able to work a way around playing :P

Just check the brakes on your car next time you leave the house m8 :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was playing in this match tonight as well........really pretty disapointed but fully understand!!! Was wearing the (possibly not) coveted number 2 jersey for the home team. Managed to get time off work tonight as well and was just getting homw when I got the call. If it goes ahead I'll be saying a wee prayer before bed to the big man upstairs that it is NOT rescheduled for the period Mon 18th - Fri 22nd......the only time frame THIS YEAR I wouldn't be able to make. Go on powers that be......the 15th.......the 29th.......hell half 3 on a Sunday morning if you want!!!

Was playing in this match tonight as well........really pretty disapointed but fully understand!!! Was wearing the (possibly not) coveted number 2 jersey for the home team. Managed to get time off work tonight as well and was just getting homw when I got the call. If it goes ahead I'll be saying a wee prayer before bed to the big man upstairs that it is NOT rescheduled for the period Mon 18th - Fri 22nd......the only time frame THIS YEAR I wouldn't be able to make. Go on powers that be......the 15th.......the 29th.......hell half 3 on a Sunday morning if you want!!!

If you can't play mate, i beg of you, can we make a deal.

But i hope to god you can mate.

Guys - The game has been provisionally rescheduled for Friday May 15th. Kick off 6.00PM. We apologise the game was called off today at relatively short notice, however, over an inch of water was lying on some areas of the ground

One of the LogintoLearn Team will contact you early next week.

Suits me down to the ground! Sorry Brazil <_<

Is there absolutely no way around the no friends and family rule? My dad is absolutely dying to come along and watch! Maybe even a guestlist with 5 spots per player or something? This way it is not a public event and the rules regarding an ambulance and stewards do not stand!

The postponed LogintoLearn has been rescheduled for Friday May 15th. Players should report to the Players Entrance for 5.30pm for a 6.00pm kick off.

The LogintoLearn Team will email everyone individually in the next few hours.

Look forward to seeing you there.

They tell you what team you are playing for mate?

No yet mate, I asked for the away team cause i've got 2 home tops already, so wouldni mind an away tap, requested number 10 (probably like everyone else that is playing)

BTW, am gonna take ma camera along and get some meaty photo's (as long as it's ok with the log in to learn chaps) so let me know who'se who and i'll get plenty of pics for the forum users, think am on the bench to start with so it will keep me busy.

Roll on Friday.

Cracking idea. There was an email that came out stating you could take a camera.....but obviously not into the changing room when people getting changed etc. Should be ok I think.

I asked for Home No 2 and was accomodated. I'd imagine the forwards numbers would be most popular.

BTW, am gonna take ma camera along and get some meaty photo's (as long as it's ok with the log in to learn chaps) so let me know who'se who and i'll get plenty of pics for the forum users, think am on the bench to start with so it will keep me busy.

You love that camera mate! :thumbup:

I asked for number 17 and to play upfront and according to the email i've been accomodated on both fronts. I also requested the 90 minutes though so yer no getting my place Brazil :O

Bop, for your continous wind up's, i hope your in the home team and my goal for the day is to break your legs lololol. :D

Kiddin on mate, I was quoting you because it's only a 70 minute game apparently, not 90.

Delighted we got it rescheduled, like everyone else i also put in to play up front got number 11 for the home team.

Asked for 90 mins but hope there is rolling subs on the day.

Is anybody from the fir park corner team?

I'd spoke to the manager about joining and since had a wee boy so things have been hectic!!

A play for FPC and am playing in the game mate.

I hope there's rolling subs mate and some folk in the away team don't wanna play the whole game, i have to start on the bench because i was last in.

Knowing ma luck the away team will be fit as fuk and I'll get 5 mins at the end lol.

A play for FPC and am playing in the game mate.

I hope there's rolling subs mate and some folk in the away team don't wanna play the whole game, i have to start on the bench because i was last in.

Knowing ma luck the away team will be fit as fuk and I'll get 5 mins at the end lol.

I asked for the whole match too so in all likelihood when you come on mate you will be up against me as I'm in defence for the home side. Nae 'megging alright!!!!! It is good memories of the night I'm wanting!! :P:P

Brazil MFC

HOW DID I NOT KNOW IT WAS U SCOTTY BOY?

I used to go out with stephanie Telfer many moons ago, you still driving the gold beast machince?

It's kenny reid btw

Alright sir.

Long time no speak.

Naw got rid of the gold machine, was fed up of being esso and bp's best customer. Had an ST then got a Shogun about 2 month ago, mistake.com

Hows things anyway ? Congrats on the baby btw, i've not got that far yet, me n Natalie got engaged.

U looking forward to Friday !!!!

Can not wait till friday!!!

Been a long time since i played against you as well big man !!

I remember kick the white baw you and lango ages ago!!

do you feel old that was at least 6 years ago ffs!!

Congrats on the engagement!! (Don't do it) Kidding!!

will be good to catch up on friday m8 you still drinking at rileys in bellshill?