Europe If We Do

decorator

i just dont get this work,family,dogs sick piss,this is motherwell in europe and you should be selling your wifes ass to any mong that wants it to be there :lol:

Can we sell your body parts on the black market to fund a mass SteelmenOnline trip to our first away game in europe this season?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the by criteria for making it through fair play to europe? Yellow card means....? Who are our rivals for the place and how close is it? I understand Scotland and two scandanavian countries got awarded a place this mean we have to play them to get in?

Am confused dot com.

Anyone know the by criteria for making it through fair play to europe? Yellow card means....? Who are our rivals for the place and how close is it? I understand Scotland and two scandanavian countries got awarded a place this mean we have to play them to get in?

Am confused dot com.

Good post, would someone[Flow] explain whats happening where we stand whats needed for the rest of the season and what exactly happens if we do get the place,or is everyone in the dark. :lol:

From the sunday herald .There was an intriguing sub-plot to the contest following Uefa's announcement last week that Scotland will have another representative in Europe next season by virtue of finishing third in their Fair Play League. The SPL club with the best disciplinary record which has not already qualified will enter the new Europa League in the first qualifying round at the start of July.

Currently, that is Motherwell. However, Hibernian and St Mirren lie narrowly behind them. It is a highly unusual, possibly unique, situation for the former to find themselves in. They could conceivably set out with the deliberate aim not to pick up any more yellow or red cards in the remaining games of the season in order to guarantee a return to continental competition.

It was interesting, then, to see manager Mark McGhee drop Maros Klimpl to the bench. The uncompromising Slovakian has been outstanding since moving to Scotland but has also picked up no fewer than 10 yellow cards in just 20 matches in this country. Go figure.

Still, nobody could have accused Motherwell of not trying to win.

Currently, that is Motherwell. However, Hibernian and St Mirren lie narrowly behind them. It is a highly unusual, possibly unique, situation for the former to find themselves in. They could conceivably set out with the deliberate aim not to pick up any more yellow or red cards in the remaining games of the season in order to guarantee a return to continental competition.

If someone can explain to me how Hibs are close behind us, I will be amazed!

If someone can explain to me how Hibs are close behind us, I will be amazed!

It's just more top quality Scottish journalism. What they meant to say was Hearts.

With St.Mirren scrapping for survival you can see them picking up more bookings than us. Hearts are a few more back and again might be more determined.

maybe the same guys that go to a/deen to see us getting spanked 8 0 are wanks then?

And just a few days after enduring the 6-0 humping at Cappielow, so that must make me a wank then :lol: Neil will be delighted :rolleyes:

If that's the point you've been trying to make ....... very well done, you finally got there, you have my congratulations for beating that dreadful bought of verbal constipation :lol:

I've been really fortunate that I've managed to do Poland, the Faroes, Germany, Finland and France but I think if we do end up making the Europa League my run will come to an end.

I'm only back from Zante about 10 days before we'd be due to play so neither the finances or holidays from work are likely to be around barring possibly a road/ferry trip to NI or road/rail to Wales.

Never say never mind you..... :D

And just a few days after enduring the 6-0 humping at Cappielow, so that must make me a wank then :( Neil will be delighted :D

If that's the point you've been trying to make ....... very well done, you finally got there, you have my congratulations for beating that dreadful bought of verbal constipation :(

i but you walked by tommy the fish when he fell in the water that night :D