Money Grabbin Accies

well_legless_69

im a disabled supporter & was seriously pissed off at accies yesterday was told that disabled get in free but when i collected my ticket was charged £10(£5 for me £5 for carer) but the tickets had complimentry printed on them then someone had wrote £5 over it i dont mind paying to watch the mighty well but think this was unfair by accies

im a disabled supporter & was seriously pissed off at accies yesterday was told that disabled get in free but when i collected my ticket was charged £10(£5 for me £5 for carer) but the tickets had complimentry printed on them then someone had wrote £5 over it i dont mind paying to watch the mighty well but think this was unfair by accies

Disabled folk get intae the fitba free :lol: Some folk get all the luck.

yeah it was worth gettin my legs amputated to get to watch motherwell for free at some grounds

Wow, I can't begin to imagine what a trauma like that must be like that. I'm amazed they would do something like that. You should get in touch with them and tell them your experience. Shameful behaviour.

Sorry to hear this bud., especially when you compare what happened to me at St mirren Park and this. Iwouldn't hold out much hope of complaining to our club tho, as as last week (Monday) I sent an email of appreciation to St Mirren and Motherwell( to let leanne dempster know how well Iwas treated ) and i got a reply from St Mirren within 2 hours :lol: but still nothing from our club :(

Good wishes for the future bud. :wallbash:

I do not know who told you there was no charge. Motherwell were informed

ten days prior to the match that it was £10 per pair of disabled fan plus

carer. We always charge that price. There were never any requests direct

to our club at all, by phone or e mail. Jade at Motherwell sent me the

list on the Wed / Thurs before the game with the list of names and I

reminded her that it was a £10 charge, which she replied, yes I know.

We don't have comp tickets as such, however it may have been easier on the

day to issue the disabled supporters with that ticket but there was always

a charge. There is nothing at all wrong with writing that charge on the

ticket.

nice reply NOT

Aye that might be so a fiver reasonable charge, but if you're told that you're entitled to free admission surely she can rely on that info? i dont' think she's complaining he should be getting for free but if you enquire and you are informed 'no charge' then you would expect that to be the case?...

Yeah! Your right legless!!

Disabled Fan Information

Wheelchairs: Accommodated in the front row of the stand or by the trackside

Helpers: Admitted following prior booking

Prices: Free for the disabled and one helper

Disabled Toilets: Available

Here

Aye that might be so a fiver reasonable charge, but if the guy was told he was entitled to free admission surely he can rely on that info? i dont' think he's complaining he should be getting for free but if you enquire and you are informed 'no charge' then you would expect that to be the case?...
Plus, they had the brass neck to give him a 'complimentary' ticket with a hand written price on it.

firstly i dont mind paying full price for tickets thats not the point my point was i(plus other disabled fans) was told it was free & the the tickets had complimentry printed on them then £5 was written over them which isnt allowed also after i pointed this out a steward tried to get the ticket back

secondly im not a man lol

firstly i dont mind paying full price for tickets thats not the point my point was i(plus other disabled fans) was told it was free & the the tickets had complimentry printed on them then £5 was written over them which isnt allowed also after i pointed this out a steward tried to get the ticket back

secondly im not a man lol

oops sorry have corrected, but yeah i'm in agreement regardless of whether the tickets are full price or free (that's obviously a different debate) you should be told the correct thing and the agreement stuck to, did you email mfc about it, still says free on the offiial site?