Memorabilia Sale This Sunday

Guest 'Flow

the pallets are just outside the tunnel but as to who will be dealing with the selling of them i do not know

Flow would be the man to ask that question

it wont be me or big Ian cause we will be working with the contractors tomorrow so that rules us right out!!

everything starts at 12 mate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow
Flow -

Will this be cash only?

Yea mate - Cash only!

Prices are the likes of a fiver, tenner, fifteen so not much in the way of change required really!

Cheers

'Flow

An excellent day with loads of bargains to be had, personally i got loads of stuff for the gym (under armour being a steal). Thanks to all those who put in the time and effort to make this happen its very much appreciated.

Ps special thanks to Allan (think thats the chap) who gave discounts on nearly everything and even a few freebies, Top Bloke :)

Its small things like this that all add up to making it feel like A FAMILLY CLUB AGAIN.

Cheap memorabilia (apart from pendants £50 ffs come on lol, i know it wasn't you re choice)

Cooper back to the real fans.

Pitch getting finally done.

Discount on season tickets.

Back in Europe :)

And finally a decent amount of information coming out of Fir Park rather than the wait and see veil of secrecy.

Just one thing tho WTF am i going to moan about now, Christ i cant become a happy clapper :nod:

Hope it raised a few Bob for the cause, thanx again.