So It Begins...

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow
p.s. i can see the telegraph front page now... 'Flow in expenses Scandal!!!! claimed for a camera HE broke!!!!!

Its a colleague's cam - He disnae know yet :lol:

Been trying to hunt through eBay to see if I can find a replacement without him knowing...

Oops! I can also exclusively reveal that the POD Stand stairs don't have alot of give in them!

'Flow

When I saw that initial pic on the club home page I thought for a second that was bloody quick, the pitch is covered in grass already!! Superb pics all the same, loving this coverage.

i suspect our head groundsman will just be leaving Fir Park round about now to head home after another successful day

he puts in some shift everyday to ensure that everything is running to plan

he was in before me and still there long after i finish each day (7-?)

The Guys from Greentech have been knocking their pan in everyday these guys certainly pull out all the stops to ensure each part of the project is completed 110% professionally and to an extremely high standard

Flow is doing a great job with the site and all the updates

I'm at Fir Park everyday but when i come home i still read the updates!!

now Flow i've got a wee favour to ask ya..... lol

Yeah fantastic updates from 'Flow (althought like Rickoza I thought I seen Grass :O:blush: )

Pleased to hear Ian Wilson commenting each time as well, keeps those with an interest updated on each step being carried out

like I was pleased to hear they will be levelling (smoothing :P ) after the greentech guys are finished, just as well, I was cursing them in the last update for drving that big muckle tractor down the newly levelled surface creating big tyre trenches!

Again well done to all the staff and contractors putting in the hard graft, I'm sure I criticised heavily when someone was on here trying to defend last the pitch last season :O whilst not deflecting from the effort that was put in back then , but let's hope all the effort put in this time round has the desired outcome.

Now, I'm just glad I'm not the one having to sink the goal post supports into the ground with all those pipes :huh:

Again well done to all the staff and contractors putting in the hard graft, I'm sure I criticised heavily when someone was on here trying to defend last the pitch last season :O whilst not deflecting from the effort that was put in back then , but let's hope all the effort put in this time round has the desired outcome.

What effort? Disnae take long tae put some grass seed doon <_<

Great to hear that the USH has been tested OK and that the seeding of the park is to start today. Well done to all those involved. :)

PS 'Flow, one small point re your latest update - check that the painters use dustsheets as I don't think I could face another thread re "paint splashes on the steps". :lol:

Anyone think that they are working from Ice Rink's list of moans and complaints???? paint the stairs etc.

all we need now is a team to put on the new park... and a manager to manage them.

Lee

if we were working from his list then maybe we would have to push back season 09/10 to start in 2015!!

• 2 weeks later...
It's green.... Oh boy is it green :D:wacko:

Looks good enough to play on :whistling:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=133

'Flow

The question is, will we have any players left to play on it? :D

Looks great btw, the whole operation from start to finish has went remarkably well and it's great to see Fir Park with grass on it again.