Bob Malcolm

Captain_Jack

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's kidding himself if he thinks he's not going to get just the same treatment from all the ex-pat Old Firm neds in Oz, though!

Bed made -> lie on it, I'm afraid...

Was thinking the same myself there :O ,

But good luck to him, I have no ill feeling towards him :thumbup:

Still don't get this 'best passer' bit, evidence suggests otherwise but thankfully he's off, a year too late for our finances but gone now.

Funniest bit is this topic headline was directly above the one saying "Fernando Torres" when I clicked on 'view new posts', from the sublime to the ridiculous, the true essence of WTFC :thumbup:

Mixed bag from Bob, fitness was pretty poor in my book, but good range of passing and a few cheeky free kicks that will be missed this season..

Having watched alot of the Perth Glory games he'll hopefully fit in alot better over in the A League where its not as fast and as furious as over here and one of the top strikers is Eugene Dadi :thumbup:

I'm afraid I could never take to him. I assumed McGhee saw something in him he liked and thought that a good pre-season could get him fit enough to play a lot better, like it had with several players the previous year. Unfortunately he came back as unfit as ever and , other than for free-kicks, we were as good as a man short in many of his apperances as opposition players just ran round him.

best of luck to big bob. not one on this board cant say theyve never done anythin they regret. everybody deserves a chance to get their life back on track an i only wish him the best an hope everythin works out for him. some arseholes on this board have never liked him since he signed for no other reasons than that they are bigots. discuss..........

Edited by Well-Made
no need for the language

some arseholes on this board have never liked him since he signed for no other reasons than that they are bigots
. discuss.......... c***s

Not sure how that works, but you're right about everyone deserving a second chance. I don't know whether he now regrets the infamous autograph, but I hope so. If it was a silly mistake as he played to the gallery, let the guy move on. However, should he really hold such unpleasant views, let him go to Australia, and hopefully take all other like minded fools with him.

. discuss.......... c***s

Not sure how that works, but you're right about everyone deserving a second chance. I don't know whether he now regrets the infamous autograph, but I hope so. If it was a silly mistake as he played to the gallery, let the guy move on. However, should he really hold such unpleasant views, let him go to Australia, and hopefully take all other like minded fools with him.

Im not a scientist or geologist but wouldn't Australia sink if every "fool" that didn't like the pope was sent there ?