Bob Malcolm

Captain_Jack

I don't think there is much doubt that he was a talanted player but the other aspects of his game were not there (workrate, pace etc).

I would dispute that, it's pretty obvious there are a lot of people on here that would say he was not talented.

His passing ability was a joy to watch at times.

I must have had my eyes shut every time he got the ball (understandably), but I don't recall 1 competent pass, never mind a decent or great pass he ever made.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would dispute that, it's pretty obvious there are a lot of people on here that would say he was not talented.

I must have had my eyes shut every time he got the ball (understandably), but I don't recall 1 competent pass, never mind a decent or great pass he ever made.

It's all about opinions then isnt it , over the season i don't think he done any less for the cause than Jim O'brien yet that particular lump of wood gets a vote in the MOTM poll by some folk week in week out whether he was playing or not.

Glad Malcolm is offski all the same, a complete waste of money last season

Tbh I don't think that had anything to do with it. The reason we were bottom as we were not solid at the back (without Craigan there it was even worse) and without Clarkson, Porter and Sutton couldn't score in a brothel

But don't you think the season also changed when we finally dropped Malcolm and McGarry?

But don't you think the season also changed when we finally dropped Malcolm and McGarry?

And Lasley, who seemed to have been dropped at the same time of our good run beginning... :lol:

I would rather look at those who were missing as it suits my arguement better that Craigan and Clarky are vital to Motherwell :P