Mcghee For Hibs?

Haggischomper

Hibs would be a far better prospect than Aberden.

Fantastic academy funded by Brown, O'Connor, Whittaker & Co. The best crop of youngsters in the country and a sound financial position which will be boosted by the likely sale of Fletcher.

If Hibs appoint the right man, I reckon they will be a decent shout for top 3 next season given that the rest of the league will be in Europe.

there are rumours going about that john hughes is quitting after todays game with rangers so if this is true i would emagine that yogi would take over at hibs as. with the rumours about yogi and mixu quitting last night i think there is a strong link with hibs testing the water with yogi maybe speaking to him already

Tell you what there is very little chance McGhee will be our Manager come pre-season. There are just too many vacancies which McGhee will either get or will get a knock-on vacancy as part of the domino effect when managers start to move around.

Not bothered about Mcghee leaving to be honest but there is NO WAY he will sign one player for us while his future is in the balance.

We could be facing a Euro start in a few weeks with no manager and a squad of about 12 experienced players. :D

Tell you what there is very little chance McGhee will be our Manager come pre-season. There are just too many vacancies which McGhee will either get or will get a knock-on vacancy as part of the domino effect when managers start to move around.

Not bothered about Mcghee leaving to be honest but there is NO WAY he will sign one player for us while his future is in the balance.

We could be facing a Euro start in a few weeks with no manager and a squad of about 12 experienced players. :P

Aye, and I come from the Congo.

I bet my pension McGhee will not leave us for another SPL club outwith the Old Firm. If he was going to Aberdeen I'm sure he would be long gone and i wouldn't see much appeal in Hibernian. He knocked back hearts last year i think after all he's went through and said in the tabloids about that situation i don't know why he would just go stuff it and join either two clubs. If celtic dont come calling he will be here next year working more magic.

I'm sure the new managers of both Aberdeen and Hibernian won't have there fans mouth's Watering. I think Yogi will be the new Hibs gaffer.