Who Next?

the fox

It now looks as if Mark McGhee is off to N East and question is who replaces him? For myself i want Derek Adams and someone to bed him in like Craig Brown please no talk of Luc Nijholt if he wasgoing to be Well boss it would have happened beore now.

I've heard that Freddie Dindeleux might be interested in cutting his teeth at managerial level. :rolleyes:

But on a serious note, we'll hopefully appoint someone with experience.

Chris McCart + somebody who has been through it all before to keep him right for a year.

Big thanks to MMG for raising our stock again. Yes, we saw some stylish football in the first season and we sooo missed McCormack this year ( best in 40 years .Naw for me Davie Hay's squad had us motoring ).

Anyways , a few lean years ahead with maybe a wee cup run ? Smith et al to sheepyland on you go . There will always be someone coming through or coming in to keep us going.

Remember its a rollercoaster you have to endure the slow climb to experience the thrills.

onwards and upwards

Mon the Hoop !!!!

Craig Brown and Chris McCart for me. Although heard McCart has been offererd the job in the past and said no thanks. Craig Brown and Pressley mght be worth a shout. Would love to see Craigan take the job at some point maybees too early for that though.