A Wee Piece Of Nonsense Poll To Pass The Time

Haggischomper

Who's up top?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's yer forward?

• David Clarkson
    • Ross McCormack

If I was at a Scotland game (only realistic time this question could come up) and we needed a goal and they were the two attacking players on the bench, it would have to be Rossco as the one who might come up with something a bit special.

And before anyone says it, I know they both played against the Czechs and Clarky was the one who scored.

Kevin Christie had a couple of good games...

a couple is probably bang on. i remember him scoring a screamer once (maybe in the 5-1 win against raith?) and having a good game against rangers once (but he was up against staale steenas).

on the other hand ange was never a football player but he did seem to spend 4 or 5 hours a day aimlessy wandering around north lodge so you've got to pick him.

Clarkson is a club legend at 23

McFadden was a club legend AND a better player than Clarky at 20

However, McCormack might be a better player than both of them.....

ooooo, controversial!!

Discuss..

Never! (I'm only slightly biased!)

No brainer for me too. Rossco is faster,more skilful and more likely

to score when you really need a goal.

Stats don't back you up.

Clarkson scored more goals than McCormack the season they were both at Motherwell

McCormack missed two (might be three) penalties in successive games as Cardiff went from dead certs to reach the playoffs to not being in them at all.

Clarky for me, if he leaves we'll struggle big style, mark my words. I think McCormack is the more skillfull player but i think Clarky contributes more to the team than Rossco ever did. Clarky knows where the goal is, i cant see us replacing him with another striker as good as him.

Clarky for me, if he leaves we'll struggle big style, mark my words. I think McCormack is the more skillfull player but i think Clarky contributes more to the team than Rossco ever did. Clarky knows where the goal is, i cant see us replacing him with another striker as good as him.

Yet some would accept £300,000 for him. <_< How much would relegation actually cost us...?