Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if ye can take the tickets back for a refund ...

the problem is, there was 6 of originally planned to got down on thursday but one of them had an interview the day and got the job, and he starts the mawra and cant get time off..

will he be able to get a full refund or will he have to keep it as a constant reminder of how pish we were :lol: ?

from the offical site note date 1st July

Llanelli Ticket Update | Print | E-mail Wednesday, 01 July 2009

Sales and further information.

Sales for the away leg at the Park y Scarlets are going well too and over 1,500 fans have already snapped up tickets.

Yep, doesn't sound like a "guesstimate" to me.

Would be nice to get a confirmed figure though, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to let us know how many are heading south?

Yep, doesn't sound like a "guesstimate" to me.

Would be nice to get a confirmed figure though, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to let us know how many are heading south?

i would take any figures with a pinch of salt, what you need to remember is that 'flow is the joseph goebbels of fir park. a master of propaganda.

and if anyone say's we took less than 7000 down to wales their post will be fired on the first train to a holiday camp in poland for re-education by a crack squad of mods.