Parc Y Scarlets

Scarlets

Hi Guys,

I'll be updating this over the next few days to keep you up to date on all activities at Parc Y Scarlets including hospitality, parking, etc.

For those that dont know there is a premiere inn right next door that may still have rooms free.

Stadium Bars will be open, times to be confirmed tomorrow. Prices are £2.50 a pint and £2 per bottle.

Playing surface down here is second to none. I just hope the first game is competitive and makes a match out of the second leg!

The stadium was only completed in November 2008 so most Sat Navs wont have the postcode in there, its SA14 9UZ. But dont worry, once you get in to LLanelli it is very well signposted and right on the edge of a retail park.

The club shop (Scarlets Rugby) will definatley be open and i am guessing so will the shop at the football ground.

Will have more information for you tomorrow, we are preparing a wee local guide and i will post it on here when complete.

The stadium was only completed in November 2008 so most Sat Navs wont have the postcode in there, its SA14 9UZ. But dont worry, once you get in to LLanelli it is very well signposted and right on the edge of a retail park.

The club shop (Scarlets Rugby) will definatley be open and i am guessing so will the shop at the football ground.

Will have more information for you tomorrow, we are preparing a wee local guide and i will post it on here when complete.

Sort your signs out for park and ride for the ground you want to! Last time I was there was ridicilous.