Europa League

Mourin-Hoe

I was just thinking, we are in Europe for being pussys! :lol:

Although we genuinly did deserve a Europa League spot and it is great to be in Europe again I cant stop thinking that we shouldn't really be there! Its also putting us into a little bit of a mini crisis and giving us the fans a bit of panic!

Do you think even the board are bothered that we have no manager 12 first team players and a potential embarrassing banana-skin to worry about!

Positive news on the manager front from that BBC story... but is it just me or are we mugging ourselves off a month away from the start of the season!?

Balls!

There were a number of criteria that we satisfied, and the discipline was only a small part of that.

The club wanted Europe, so they will be taking it seriously. You yourself have slated Llanelli, so we'll beat them with what we have apparently :lol:

I think we have enough in the tank, with the 3 players departed (if they all do actually leave of course) to see us through this round.

After that, it's imperitive that we have a new manager making signings to strengthen the squad.

This Europa League campaign is effectively our warm up games, so if we drop out then it'll be some hastily arranged matches to replace them..... We'll take it seriously.