Thursday On The Tele?

dundeesteelman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers everyone. got the link now. just need to try and get my way round the block that is on it from the boat i'm on

Let me know if it works mate. Have been trying to get the Beeb website content to work from abroad for years.

You can now watch us finish you off live on tv!!!!! Ha ha only joking, should be another great game, got to fancy the reds though, especially with the away goal.

I've spent the last hour looking through the highlights from your other games, Llanelli look dangerous most of the time from corners and throw ins. Hopefully it'll be a good game for us all to watch.

3-0 to the 'well. :lol:

also found this on s4c website

Llanelli v Motherwell Europa tie live on S4C

07/07/2009

The crunch second leg between Llanelli and Motherwell in the Europa League will be shown live and exclusive on S4C on Thursday, 9 July.

S4C’s football flagship Sgorio will be at Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli on Thursday night from 6.45pm (kick off at 7.00pm) when the Reds will be trying to defend a 1-0 first leg lead against the Scottish Premier League side.

The prize for the West Walian club if they win will be a battle against Albanian side KS Flamurtari Vlore in the second qualifying round of the Europa League.

Andy Legg’s side shocked the SPL side by heroically defending a first-half 1-0 lead to give them a realistic hope of progressing. But Motherwell, managed by new boss Jim Gannon, will be looking for revenge against the Welsh side.

The match will be available on Sky 134 and Freesat 120 in Scotland, England and Northern Ireland and on Sky 104, Freeview 4, Virgin TV 167 and Freesat 104 in Wales.

Produced by TV company Rondo Media, S4C’s Sgorio provides live and highlights coverage of the Welsh Premier League and a weekly look at the best of European football during the season.

S4C’s Content Editor Sport, Geraint Rowlands, said: “We’re glad to provide football fans with live coverage of a tie that has already captured the public imagination. With S4C also providing live coverage of Rhyl v FK Partizan next week, it reflects our commitment to providing live coverage of a wide range of significant events in Wales."

The Sgorio coverage will be presented by Gareth Roberts with expert analysis provided by John Hartson. Mike Davies and Malcolm Allen will be in the commentary box while Gary Pritchard reports from the touchline.

English-language subtitles will be provided. Due to technical work being undertaken at present, English-language commentary will not be available on this match. English language commentary will be available for the beginning of the new football season from 15 August. At this time viewers will need to adjust their equipment (or TV) in order to choose the language of their commentary.

It is also available on the S4C website, s4c.co.uk/clic both live and for 35 days after transmission.

Sgorio: Llanelli v Motherwell, Thursday, 9 July, 6.45pm S4C, English subtitles, Website: s4c.co.uk/sgorio, Broadband: s4c.co.uk/clic

Excellent. As I don't have sky na dit's not on telepest then looks like i'll be able to watch live on the web. Looks like it will work for the American's as well
I don't care if it works for the Americans, as long as the Scots living in America can watch :whistling:

:P

Good find, btw.