Kirkton Inn

Captain_Jack

Alright Boys,

Just wondering how many 'Well fans from Carluke will be heading to Wales? I was thinking about gettin some of the boys together for a bevy on the Wednesday night in the Kirkton before everybody heads off. Anyone interested?

Dont worry, the owner is a BIG 'Well man so im sure he would be more than happy having a crowd in!

CJ

:lol:

Hi will be in for a couple of pints on the wed night.Just picked up my tickets.Im going on the supporters association buses.So far theres 2 fully booked and looks a good bet for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!Suits me as they leave at 7 in the morning and return straight after the game.Unfortuanately Im backshift on the friday.Was told as of yesterday there were just over 2000 tickets sold for wales so hopefully might reach 2500?.Obviously with holidays etc not as many going. :lol: .Hopefully Big Drew will join in a sing song.

Hi will be in for a couple of pints on the wed night.Just picked up my tickets.Im going on the supporters association buses.So far theres 2 fully booked and looks a good bet for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!Suits me as they leave at 7 in the morning and return straight after the game.Unfortuanately Im backshift on the friday.Was told as of yesterday there were just over 2000 tickets sold for wales so hopefully might reach 2500?.Obviously with holidays etc not as many going. :lol: .Hopefully Big Drew will join in a sing song.

I got told 1800 were sold tonight but i suppose we wont know tll Llanelli <_<

Im sure Drew will give us a "tune" or 2. Saying that he's getting on a bit so he might not last the pace! :rolleyes:

I'm getting away from work early so should be in for a good few hours! The plan is to get gassed and then sleep all the way to Wales...........just like Amsterdam Gaag! :D:D

CJ

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully I should be able to get it using the link posted on the other thread and fire it on one of the big tellys.

We got the first leg of the last round OK but apparently there were problems with the 8-1 game.

Hopefully it should be on.................no promises though!